As always I had a blast with TL and Derick today on Rogers Daytime Ottawa!
Accessories are the easiest way to instantly update your wardobe for the season. You don't need to spend a fortune either to get great looking pieces!
I brought a few of my favourite pairs of GEOX shoes today-- the 70's clog is perfect for this season- and the breathable technology comes in helpful for hot sweaty summers. Also, because the sweat is being pulled away from the foot- you aren't as likely to have your foot slide forward and smush your toes! http://www.geox.com
I got great necklaces as well as that fabulous african printed bag from Aldo Accessories, there was also the rose gold watch for $35!
I also featured some great bags from Joanel- they just opened up an online boutique
- I LOVE the hot neon shoulder bags as well as the 70's inspired bowler bag.http://www.joanelinc.ca
For summer scarves and belts I favour Winners-- there is always a huge selection and very reasonable price points ( as well as nautral fabrics like silk and cotton) http://www.winners.ca
Funky eclectic jewellery that is one of a kind from Canadian designer Anne-Marie Chagnon. I love the necklace because it also converts into a shorter length as well a numerous bracelets.
She is also the designer for Cirque De Soleil! http://www.annemariechagnon.com
FYI- Spring Shoes is now called: Call it Spring-- lots of cool clutches and earrings!

No comments:
Post a Comment